Forms & Info

2019 Proposed Budget for Hidden Meadows Homeowners Association

2019 Hidden Meadows Profit and Loss statement

2019 Hidden Meadows HOA Balance Sheet

2018 vs 2019 Balance Sheet


Architectural Request Form-PDF
Architectural and Grounds Approval Form
Used to describe proposed replacement, alteration, or addition. Attach complete plans, specifications, drawings, or pictures. Written consent from adjacent neighbors is required if requested change is an alteration or addition to the building or grounds.

Homeowner Information Form-PDF
Our records for you may be incomplete. Please take a moment to complete this form and return it. And if you are a non-resident owner please list your tenant’s information.


Your Homeowners Fees In Action
It is the goal of the Association to assist homeowners in maintaining the neighborhood, therefore allowing all of us to maximize the values of our properties. This document describes how fees are used to maintain common areas and manage the Association.

How To Report Issues To The City Of Maple Grove
SeeClickFix is an application for Maple Grove residents to report non-emergency issues to the city, such as potholes, street light outage, and overgrown grass. The city replaced the YourGov service request program with SeeClickFix to provide enhanced citizen engagement.

If you need immediate Police or Fire response, call 911. Animal concerns should be directed to Police non-emergency dispatch at 952-258-5321. For water, sewer or street issues (both emergency and nonemergency), call Public Works at 763-494-6370.

You will need to create a login the first time you use SeeClickFix. Use the “New Request” button on the map below to create your login and submit a request. You can also report issues by downloading the SeeClickFix app on your iPhone or Android by searching SeeClickFix.

Once you have submitted a request, you will receive updates on the progress via e-mail.